Eats & Asana Digital Program
The Eats & Asana Course offers a food and movement system that will empower you to know what to eat, when, how much, and make the choices that are best for your body.
The Eats & Asana Course is the food education no one gets, but everyone needs! Plus, a dash of practical yoga tools, and a sprinkle of self-love.
- Eats & Asana Food Log Template: Print this template each week to record your daily intake. Provide specific details on your foods and quantity. Include any symptoms you experience as well (such as headaches, bloating, indigestion, etc.)
- BONUS 2-Week Meal Plan: Use this meal plan as a guide for setting up healthy Balanced meals throughout the day. Portion sizes will vary depending on each person and activity level. Use this meal plan as a guideline.
- Helpful Links: A collection of helpful links from trusted sources on a number of subjects including cooking, meditation and more.
- Organic Produce Storage Tips: Produce storage becomes even more important in the summer when the temperature is hot. Different fruits and vegetables have their own ripening periods. Use this guide to food storage to help your fruits and veggies last longer and keep them from spoiling.
- Anatomy of a Smoothie: Did you know there’s a method for making healthy smoothies? This guide introduces you to the Anatomy of a Smoothie so that you can create the perfect, and healthy, blend, every time.
- Body Love Meditation: Find a comfortable seat and tune into this 18-minute meditation designed to align you with love and gratitude for your body. Use this meditation as a daily practice to become more aligned with self-love and a positive body image. Feel gratitude and love for your body, life, and experiences.
- Everyday Eats Cookbook: The recipes appeal to all diet types including vegan and vegetarian. All recipes can be made gluten-free, dairy-free and they’re all free of refined sugar. Recipes are flagged as freezer friendly so you can save time with ready-made meals on weeknights. Each recipe can be made in under 1 hour—most in under 30 minutes!
My struggle with food has motivated me for years to study yoga, holistic nutrition and habit formation so that I can help others. I’ve combined my years of learning, client experience, and self-discovery into a 7-week course to make it easy for you.